Rajasthan has always been a shoppers paradise. The colors, Vibrance and enthusiasm in the air leaves you charmed But this royal state is much more than that. It is culturally rewarding and a fun place to be. Today..we bring to you a bucket list of what we believe must be done while your Rajasthan visit.
10. Apply Rajasthani heena on your hands: The artistic and tradition rajasthani mehendi will grace your hands and hearts with its color and warmth.
9. Eat Daal baati choorma once: A delicious sweet and savory combination and a must try for food lovers.
8. Experience the Rajasthani Silver and meenakari : Stunning collection of gems and jewelry. You would be stunned at its beauty and artwork.
7. Ride an elephant/camel : Sounds exiticing? Wait till you actually experience one. Mindblowing experience.
6. Visit the forts and Havelis : Some of the must see heritage places include city palace of udaipur , hawamahal in jaipur and Mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur.
5. Watch a kalbeliya dancer live in action: A must see for dance lovers. Such elegance and ethusiasm.!!
4. Try some local specialties like Bikaneri Bhujia , Jodhpuri Mawa kachori , Ajmers Kadhi Kachori and Jaipuri Ghewar.( Food-holic)
3. Watch a puppet show! The puppeteers are so refined at making the puppets dance to their tunes.
2. Must see light and sound shows where you will be absolutely mesmerized by the light effects.
1. Shop! Shop! Shop! You should absolutely find all the time in the world to shop. Visit every local market and have a gala time. If you dont find time..order it from rajasthani rangrez! What say :)
See you soon!